Shorebreak

 

What did Clark do before photography?
Clark was a Surfer before photography
What do you like about his work?
I like how he takes pictures of the waves right before they crash
What do you not like about his work?
The only complaint I would have it that he should be more diverse in his photos, as in not all wave and surfing images. He has a lot of talent and I think he should expand his photography 
What brand of camera does he use and how does he take it into the water?
He uses a Nikon 4DS and uses waterproof housing to take it underwater.
Is this a career that you would consider, why/why not?
No, I do not know how to surf, I don't even know how to swim in the first place so for that reason, I would not want to pursue this career.
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Experimenting with Depth of Field

    Still Life Project

    Landscape Photography