Frozen Motion

 Original:
Edited:

Original:
Edited:
Original:
Edited:
Original:
Edited:
  • Which is your best image and why?
I liked the third image the most because it looked like I was holding the position for a long time and I looked really strong!
  • Which is your least successful image and why?
The least successful image was the last one because we ran out of ideas and the last image was kind of like a last resort.
  • What is one thing you could have done better?
One thing I could have done better was to take more pictures so that we could capture the climax of the motion.
  • What would be your ideal action photography subject and why?
I think I would be my ideal subject because I can position myself however I imagine the final project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experimenting with Depth of Field

Still Life Project

Landscape Photography