Advertisement

 

1. What do you like about your image

The thing I like most about my image is the two cars in it because they are my favorite cars

2. What would you have done differently in your process that would have changed the outcome of the image?

One thing I would have done differently is change my background first because that was one of the last things I did


3. What photoshop techniques did you use?

I used layer masking and blending options to make my font better with shadows


4. What font did you use?

I used the Phosphate font


​5.  Why did you chose that font?

I chose that font because I thought that it fit with the top "need for speed" font on top because they are both blocky fonts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experimenting with Depth of Field

Still Life Project

Landscape Photography